Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Ski-Go C22 Fluid Yellow +15...-2°C, 30ml
С22 fluid Yellow - fluid topping for all kinds of snow.
Temperatures between +15°C and -2°C.
Ski-Go fluoro suspensions are the easiest top coats to apply. The best solution on old and aggressive snow. Otherwise, use powder.
Properly applied liquids have equivalent durability to ironed powders.
1. Apply a layer of SKIGO LF Graphite. Scrape and brush.
2. Apply the HF wax appropriate for the day's surface conditions. Scrape and brush.
3. Spread fluid over the glide zone. Let it dry for 10 minutes.
4. Cork in the fluid by hand with a natural cork or using a rotocork until the base is lukewarm.
5. Let the skis rest for about 20 minutes.
6. You can now brush the base. Recommended brushes include the Horsehair Brush, the Fine Steel Brush and the Nylon Brush. Fluid is hard, so we recommend that you brush a lot.