Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Ski-Go XC Grip wax Orange +3...-2°C, 45g
No-fluoro kick wax. Perfect for training.
The perfect kick wax for temperatures around 0°C.
Kick wax application:
1. Roughen the ski's kick zone with sandpaper. This helps the wax adhere better to the base.
2. Use SKIGO Base or SKIGO Blue as the initial layer. One layer depending on snow type.
3. Warm in with a well-cleaned waxing iron.
4. Apply the kick wax suitable for the day's surface conditions based on temperature and snow type.
5. Apply 4 to 6 thin and even layers on the ski's kick zone. Cork between layers.