Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Ski-Go XC Klister Orange +10...+3°C, 60g
An excellent match for slippery tracks and wet conditions in temperature range +10°C...+3°C).
1. We recommend applying klister indoors where it is warm.
2. Roughen the kick zone in the same way as with regular kick wax.
3. Apply a thin layer of hard klister as the initial layer; for example, Blue or Violet klister.
4. Apply the klister of the day, ideally using a heat gun or similar to warm the klister in. Avoid open flame near the skis as much as possible.
5. Do not be afraid to apply klister. Many people apply it too thinly.
6. Let the skis cool off outdoors before you go out on the trail. It should be hard before skiing.