Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Start Special Klister +2...-2°C, 55g
Start Special Klister is used for Zero conditions +2...-2°C.
Waxing with klisters:
1. Clean the grip zone with ski wax remover liquid. When using klisters, the grip zone is generally shorter than when using hard waxes (30 – 50cm).
2. Abrade the grip zone with 80 – 120 grit sandpaper.
3. Warm the klister in it’s tube with a hot air gun, hairdryer or hot water. Warm klister is softer and easier to apply in an even layer.
4. Squeeze klister onto the grip zone, on both sides of the groove approximately every 5 centimetres.
5. Spread the klister with your thumb, hand or with a cork to an even layer.
6. Clean any excess klister from the groove and sidewalls of the ski.
7. Allow the skis to cool outside before skiing.
Note! Finished klister waxing should not be touched with your hands.