Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Ski-Go HF Fluoro Grip wax Blue -1...-20°C, 45g
Competition grip wax with high fluoro content. Fluoro is used because it maintains the properties of the wax much longer.
Covers wide temperature range (-1°C...-20°C).
Not recommended on fresh snow.
Generously apply 4 to 6 layers.
Kick wax application:
1. Roughen the ski's kick zone with sandpaper. This helps the wax adhere better to the base.
2. Use SKIGO Base or SKIGO Blue as the initial layer. One layer depending on snow type.
3. Warm in with a well-cleaned waxing iron.
4. Apply the kick wax suitable for the day's surface conditions based on temperature and snow type.
5. Apply 4 to 6 thin and even layers on the ski's kick zone. Cork between layers.